For Help & Advice Call 0800 622 6001

Need some advice?

Introducing our Occupational Therapist

Helen - Occupational TherapistHi my name is Helen and I’m the in-house Occupational Therapist here at Co-operative Independent Living.

I have been an Occupational Therapist for over 20 years and work each week with people helping to make those everyday tasks a little easier and maintaining their independence.

Co-operative Independent living offers a wide range of products designed for you to make things like bathing, housework and getting about that little bit easier.

Take a look through our website, I have personally recommended a number of these products over the years and sometimes it is the simplest idea that makes all the difference!

Please note that I can only offer general advice and guidance regarding products and I am unable to give specific advice for your particular needs. If you want an Occupational Therapy Assessment this can be provided via your local Social Care Dept (Social Services). You can either refer yourself or via GP and in certain areas there may well be a wait to be seen and depending on criteria what equipment would be provided.

Alternatively, you can pay for a private Occupational Therapy Assessment and a list of Occupational Therapists in your area can be obtained via The College of Occupational Therapist's website

If you would like to request a call back from Helen, please complete the form below and she will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that all general enquiries relating to orders and deliveries should be directed to our Customer Services team.


Request a Call Back